Tuesday, June 15, 2004

TIHA

Going to work on grass dance for TIHA today - most of that SHOULD be done and I am also finding EVERYTHING I need for a jingle dress for me is DONE I just need to string jingles. I have already sewn the dress and have all the lids and bias tape. This year, I'm going to jingle dance because I am going to make those boys string jingles for me!!!!!!!!!!

Had to email the Jonathan Edwards sermon/piece to Jesse- I hope he gets it. He has a test tonight. I also have to make him start on his essay and get the outline finished tonight so that he can write the draft tomorrow. That way I can type the final draft on Thursday and he can email it to his teacher or whatever before class on Thursday, since we will be at the powwow. House is still dirty - well, messy - We have to get all this TIHA stuff finished so that we can get the trailer cleaned out TOO!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: