Monday, June 14, 2004

I might have some energy if there weren't so many people in this house! I spent last week getting the website stuff done for Jesse's college class. I have been driving him to work and driving the kids to track every morning. Picking up the kids at 10 then taking lunch to Jesse at 12. Then I pick up Jesse at 4:30 and take the boys to weight workout at 6pm on MWF - I take the boys to 7on7 football on TTh at 4pm, pick them up at 6pm and drop Jesse off at 6pm for class.
On top of this - this week I am sewing for TIHA....God bless Justin, I love him, but every time we have a powwow he wants a complete total new outfit. I STILL don't have a jingle dress, and I still don't have a set done forJesse . Today I am sewing a vest for his traditional set. Tomorrow I will be making cuffs for his grass dance (and I assume I will be finding a way to decorate his new sneakers that he bought to turn into grass dance moccasins.
On the up side - The house isn't too dirty because I made Corky clean it since he refuses to do any TIHA regalia! BUT I have Randy and Landon coming to me every hour or so trying to get rid of popups on their computers (DUH quit downloading CRAP and you won't have this problem!!!!)
OK, rant over.
Going to get started on that vest! I guess if I get the chance to do any workout at all I can come back and edit later. I am eating better...we'll see what that does for me!

Update: 5pm and still don't have all the TIHA stuff loaded and packed.

No comments: